- Get link of newest seafile server release from https://github.com/haiwen/seafile-rpi/releases (e.g. v4.4.0/seafile-server_4.4.0_pi.tar.gz)
- Switch to the seafile user: sudo su seafile
- Switch to the seafile home folder: cd ~
- Download the new release: e.g. wget https://github.com/haiwen/seafile-rpi/releases/download/v4.4.0/seafile-server_4.4.0_pi.tar.gz
- Unpack the new release: tar -xzf seafile-server_4.4.0_pi.tar.gz
- Follow the steps in http://manual.seafile.com/deploy/upgrade.html
After updating a certificate in Plesk I got the error message:
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates:
Syntax error on line 50 of /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/vhosts/xxx.conf: SSLCertificateFile: file ‚/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-xxx‘ does not exist or is empty .
Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files
To fix this:
- Log into your server using ssh
- cd /opt/psa/var/certificates/
- Determine the new name of the certificate (first output of ls -lt) e.g. cert-yyyyy
- Create the missing certificate: cp cert-yyyyy cert-xxxxx
- Click on the link in the error message to regenerate all configuration files.
The error message should disappear.